What did Jesus really say?
A book by Dr. Mishaal Abdullah Al-Kadhi
Chapter 16: Summary
In this book we have seen the evidence for the following:
1) The very first Christians were Unitarians and not "Trinitarians."
2) The apostles had never heard of a "Trinity" and abided strictly by a continuation of the law of Moses which Jesus himself had also abided by during his lifetime and continued to do so until the crucifixion.
3) St. Paul persecuted the followers of Jesus (pbuh) and even presided over the death of some Christians such as Stephen.
4) Suddenly, St. Paul claimed that he was singled out by Jesus' ghost to receive a divine revelation which was deprived the apostles. He then considered himself more knowledgeable than the apostles and considered them to be "hypocrites" and even quite lazy misguided ones at that.
5) Even such fundamental verses as those describing Paul's "salvation" and his heavenly "vision" contain very serious discrepancies and even a sworn affidavit by Paul himself that they were a fabrication.
6) St. Paul was responsible for changing almost every single aspect of the religion of Jesus (pbuh) imaginable. He began by relaxing specific laws of the religion of Jesus but in the end discarded them all. He is the author of the majority of the books of the New Testament available today.
7) Paul's church later went on to persecute and kill any and all Christians who did not adopt their views.
8) The Trinitarian Church was a direct result of the attempt to convert the Gentiles "by all means" and which involved a gradual compromise in the founding doctrines of Jesus' message. In the end this system of compromise became so extensive that Pagan philosophy and theology began to find it's way into it's doctrines. The concept of the "Trinity" was borrowed from the pagan Romans and Greeks in order to be able to finally validate their doctrine of "Son of the Almighty." This was done roughly two hundred years after the departure of Jesus (pbuh). They then went about inserting "inspired" verses into the Bible to validate their views, such as 1 John 5:7. Christian scholars tell us that these "inspired" additions and "corrections" were continuing at least until the fifteenth century.
9) Paul's church chose four Gospels which they themselves approved of and then burned over three hundred other "unacceptable" Gospels. Some of which were written by the apostles themselves and which are recorded even to this day to have been accepted as authentic back at a time when our present Gospels were considered apocryphal. Their church also felt it necessary to destroy all Hebrew manuscripts of the Bible and suffice with Greek and Latin manuscripts.
10) God Almighty sent down the Qur'an upon Muhammad teaching him Islam and informing him that the message of Jesus (pbuh) had been tampered with and changed by mankind.
11) Unitarian Christians from North Africa and other regions who had not yet been totally eradicated by the Pauline church recognized the similarity between Islam and the religion they had received from Jesus through the apostles (and not through Paul). They became Muslims.
12) Copies of The Gospel of Barnabas began to be discovered in the Vatican and other places but had a tendency to "disappear" mysteriously. The official viewpoint of the Pauline church was that the Gospel of Barnabas was a Muslim forgery. The Gospel of Barnabas not only confirmed virtually everything the Qur'an had been saying for fourteen hundred years now, but also mentions Muhammad (pbuh) by name. It contains an eye and ear witness account of Jesus' ministry by one of the foremost apostles of Jesus (Barnabas) and not a hearsay account from a "vision" by someone who never met Jesus (Paul).
13) The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in the twentieth century and countless similarities of content and doctrine were observed between them and the Qur'an. They specifically mention that there will be not one but TWO messiahs. They also confirm the fact that the first messiah (Jesus, pbuh) will not be killed on the cross but will be saved by God.
14) Today countless examples of very serious and obvious contradictions can be found between the verses of Bible. These contradictions are well known and documented and even such eminent conservative Trinitarian Christians as Tischendorf found no recourse but to acknowledge them. Only one singe ancient copy of the Bible was found to contain over 14,800 "variant readings" and even our own modern Bibles are estimated to contain around 50,000 errors and contradictions. Once again proving the affirmations of the Qur'an.
15) Even such scholars as the majority of today's Anglican Bishops now reject the divinity of Jesus (pbuh), and thus, the "Trinity," but recognize Jesus (pbuh) to be what Islam says he was: An very elect (but mortal) messenger of God.
16) The scholars of the Old Testament are now agreed that even the "five books of Moses," as we have them today, were not written by Moses but were the result of a very expert splicing of four different accounts of Moses's ministry each written by a different tribe of the Jews.
17) When faced with all of this evidence the official standpoint of most of the evangelists has now become a combination of "Blind faith" and the application of abstraction to all verses which do not sit well with them in a desperate attempt to cling on to that which their own scholars have now recognized as human tampering with the Gospel of Jesus (pbuh) and the previous prophets.
18) Even science has now come to endorse the affirmation of the Qur'an that it is from God. Many examples of scientific statements have been critically studied by unbiased non-Muslim scientists and have been shown to be completely accurate even though mankind did not discover these facts until many centuries after the death of Muhammad (pbuh). In fact, many of these matters were not proven true until this century.
"O mankind! The messenger has come unto you with the truth from your Lord. Therefore believe; [it is] better for you. But if you disbelieve, still, Lo! unto Allah belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth, and Allah is the All-Knowing, the Wise. O people of the scripture, do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary was only a messenger of Allah and His Word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "three." Desist, [it is] better for you. Verily Allah is one God. Far exalted is He above having a son. His is all that is in the heavens and the Earth, and suffice in Allah as a Trustee. The Messiah will never scorn to be the slave of Allah, nor will the favored angels. Whosoever scorns His service and is proud, all such will He assemble unto Him; Then, as for those who believed and did good works, unto them will He pay their rewards in full and He will add unto them from His bounty. And as for those who were scornful and proud, them will He punish with a painful torture and they will not find for themselves any other than Allah as a friend or a supporter"
The noble Qur'an, Al-Nissa(4):170-173.
I encourage all readers to objectively think about what they have read and let their faith and mind join one-another in order to arrive at the truth of God, the truth of Islam.
For those who would like to learn more I recommend the books:
All Praises and glorification be to you O Allah, and all thanks. I ask Your forgiveness and I repent unto you. And peace be unto prophet Muhammad, upon his family, his Companions, and all the prophets of Allah.
Chapter 17: Additional References
For those readers who would like to obtain additional information concerning these and other topics, I highly recommend the following books:
In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
"O people of the Scripture! Now has Our messenger (Muhammad) come to you, explaining to you much of that which you used to hide in the Scripture, and forgiving much. Indeed, there has come to you a light from Allah and a plain Scripture. Wherewith Allah guides him who seeks His good pleasure unto paths of peace. He brings them out of darkness by His will into light, and guides them to a straight path. They indeed have disbelieved who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. Say : Who then has the least power against Allah, if He had willed to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, and his mother and everyone on earth? And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them. He creates what He will. And Allah is Able to do all things. The Jews and Christians say: We are sons of Allah and His loved ones. Say; Why then does He punish you for your sins? No, you are but mortals of His creating. He forgives whom He will, and punishes whom He will. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, and unto Him is the return (of all). O people of the Scripture! Now has Our messenger (Muhammad) come unto you to make things plain after a break in (the series of) the messengers, lest you should say: There came not unto us a messenger of cheer nor any Warner. Now has a messenger of cheer and a Warner come unto you. And Allah is Able to do all things."
The Qur'an, Al-Maidah(5):14-19
For more information on the topics discussed in this book, or to obtain additional literature you may contact the following:
Islamic Assembly of North America (IANA)
3588 Plymouth rd. #270
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Phone: (313) 677-0006
Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
P.O. Box 38
Plainfield, Indiana, 46168
Islamic Propagation International
124 Queen Street
Republic of South Africa
Islamic Propagation Centre
20 Green Lane, Small Heath
(021) 773 0137
North American Islamic Trust (NAIT)
Islamic Book Service
2622 East Main street
Plainfield Indiana, 46168
Islamic Academy for Scientific Research
10155 South 84th Avenue
Palos Hills, IL 60465
Islamic Book Center
103-43 Lefferts Blvd, second floor
Richmond, NY 11419
Kazi Publications, Inc.
3023 West Belmont Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60618
IQRA Book Center
6410 N. Campbell
Chicago, IL 60645
800-521-4272 & 312-274-2665
2040 South Oneida # 2-A
Denver, Colorado 80224
Dar Al Ma'arif
1119 Corniche El Nil
International Islamic Publishing House
(Al-Dar Al-Alamiah lil-Kitab Al-Islami)
P.O. box 55195
Muslim World League
P.O. box 537
Islamic Guidance Center
P.O. Box 142
World Assembly of Muslim Youth
P.O. Box 10845
World Assembly of Muslim Youth
Falls Church, VA 22041
Islamic Circle of North America,
ICNA Book Service
166-26, 89th Ave,
Jamaica, Queens, New York City-11432
Phone: (718) 657-4090
Qur'an and Sunnah Society of North America
1526 South Center Street.
Arlington, TX 76010
Ph. (817) 548-3134
Institute of Islamic Information and Education
4390 N Elston ave., Chicago IL, 60641-0129
Phone (312) 777-7443
555 Grove Street
Herndon, VA 22070
Phone: (703) 471-1133
108 E. Fairfax St, Falls Church, VA 22046
ICNA Sound Vision
843 W. Van Buren, suite 411
Chicago, IL. 60607
Tel: (800) 432-4262
Islamic Publications International: IPI
P O Box 247, Teaneck, NJ 07666
phone 800-568-9814, 201-599-9708; fax 800-466-8111, 201-599-1169
The Online Islamic bookstore & BBS
dial via modem 415-969-7335
phone 415-965-1222 (after 6pm PST)
8-N-1bit, Upto 14,400 bps, single line,
free access time 1 hour daily
For details enter,
Peace Islamic Knoweledge Service (Dar al-Salam)
431 S. Birmingham, Tulsa, OK 74104
[mainly Arabic materials]
10107 Westview 308
Houston, Tx 77043
Phone: (713) 935-9206
ICPC Book Store (al-Maktaba)
152 Derrom Ave, P O Box 2697, Paterson, NJ 07509
Islamic Books Inc.
Omar Muhammad Omar
20-24 Branford Pl., Newark, NJ 07102
552 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11217
Horizons (Dar al-Basha'ir)
P O Box 27586, Lansing, MI 48924
[mainly Arabic materials]
Dar Al Kitab Al Arabi
Mohammad K Saadoun
P O Box 7496, Laguna Nigeul, CA 92607
Al-Noor Book Center
434 14th St. N.W., Atlanta, GA 30318
Madina Distribution (USA)
P O Box 22012, Charleston, SC 29413
phone 803-722-6809, fax 803-577-7233
P O Box 6143, Evanston, IL 60204
Islamic Society of Central New York
925 Comstock Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13210
To go back to the Table of Contents of this book, please visit: What did Jesus really say?